Your Apprentice of Today, is Your Business of
Swansea IteC have been delivering I.T. based
apprenticeships for many years throughout Wales, and are currently
working with many Organisations such as yourselves.
The aim is to raise the awareness of the
Apprenticeship schemes currently running in Wales and the
opportunity to consult with yourselves in more detail.
Did you know that the Welsh Government
believes in and supports Apprenticeships in Wales as they fuel the
future essential skills base of our nation?
Apprenticeships in Wales help to inspire
success in the individual and bring huge benefits to the workplace.
As a provider of I.T. Apprenticeships since 1984, Swansea ITeC, in
conjunction with the Welsh Government can help you take advantage
of the currently offered initiatives to encourage Employers to
recruit more apprentices.
One of the most popular is the Young Recruits
Programme. This an all Wales programme that provides funding to
Employers who offer high quality apprenticeship programmes to young
apprentices (16 – 24 years old).
As an Employer you may have existing
staff who would benefit from an Apprenticeship Programme,
as they could be “upskilled” within a defined framework
tailored to your Business’s requirements.
“What is an
- This is a work based programme, tailored to your Business’s
- The apprentice works towards nationally recognised
- ITeC can offer both I.T. User and I.T. Practitioner (technical)
- This is an “All Age Programme”
“Why take an Apprentice “?
- Benefit from improved productivity.
- Encourage staff retention.
- Build key skills relevant to “YOUR” Business.
- “Young Recruits Programme” can carry Welsh Government funding
of up to £2600.
- Upskill existing staff with unique skills relevant to your
For further information, contact
Swansea ITeC on
01792 464561 or email@example.com