Centerprise Advice Sessions
Drop in sessions have been arranged for Neath Port Talbot College students who are thinking of starting up and running their own business. Students will be able to obtain FREE advice on the following areas:
- Developing a business idea.
- Start up business information.
- Support during incubation/development stages.
- Business mentoring and planning.
- Referral to specialist support.
- Provision of office space.
- The opportunity to meet like-minded people.
- Practical workshops and seminars.
- Grant and loan funding support and advice.
The sessions will coincide with the opening of the new Enterprise and Business Incubation Centre known as 'Centerprise' which will be based at Neath Port Talbot College. This is intended to encourage and support students (past and present) during the early stages of self employment. The next session has been arranged for the following dates:-
Wednesday 31st January, 2018
Wednesday 28th February, 2018
Wednesday 28th March, 2018
Wednesday 25th April, 2018
Wednesday 16th May, 2018
Wednesday 13th June, 2018
Wednesday 11th July, 2018
Wednesday 8th August, 2018
Wednesday 26th September, 2018
Wednesday 24th October, 2018
Wednesday 21st November, 2018
Wednesday 19th December, 2018
The venue for the sessions will be at Centerprise, Neath Port Talbot College. To book a slot students will need to telephone Miranda Thomas, Enterprise Officer on 01639 648666.