Centerprise Advice Sessions
Drop in sessions have been arranged for Neath Port Talbot College students who are thinking of starting up and running their own business. Students will be able to obtain FREE advice on the following areas:
- Developing a business idea.
- Start up business information.
- Support during incubation/development stages.
- Business mentoring and planning.
- Referral to specialist support.
- Provision of office space.
- The opportunity to meet like-minded people.
- Practical workshops and seminars.
- Grant and loan funding support and advice.
The sessions will coincide with the opening of the new Enterprise and Business Incubation Centre known as 'Centerprise' which will be based at Neath Port Talbot College. This is intended to encourage and support students (past and present) during the early stages of self employment. The next session has been arranged for the following dates:-
Wednesday, 27th March, 2019
Wednesday, 10th April, 2019
Wednesday, 15th, May, 2019
Wednesday, 12th June, 2019
Wednesday, 10th July, 2019
Wednesday, 14th August, 2019
Wednesday, 25th September, 2019
Wednesday, 23rd October, 2019
Wednesday, 20th November, 2019
Wednesday, 18th December, 2019
Wednesday, 29th January, 2020
Wednesday, 26th February, 2020
Wednesday, 25th March, 2020
The venue for the sessions will be at Centerprise, Neath Port Talbot College. To book a slot students will need to telephone Miranda Thomas, Enterprise Officer on 01639 648666.