UK Steel Enterprise Start-Up Grant
A grant for businesses up to 24 months old.
• Financial assistance for new businesses under 24 months old
based in the Neath Port Talbot County Borough.
• Eligible costs up to 100%, maximum £500.
• Primarily aimed at new businesses who are unable to access
other sources of funding.
• Expenditure incurred before grant application is made are
• The business must provide full time employment for at least 1
person and the applicant must explain how the grant will have a
positive impact on the business.
• This is a joint initiative between Neath Port Talbot County
Borough Council and UK Steel Enterprise Limited.
• ICT Equipment
• Development of websites
• Building works to business premises
*Expenditure incurred prior to grant approval is not eligible
for grant funding. Awarding of the grant is at the discretion
of Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council.
How to Apply
Contact Kevin Lugg on 01639 765695 or email@example.com for an
Terms and Conditions
- Two comparable quotes will be required.
- The business must provide full time employment for the
- Proof of expenditure will be required for all items claimed
- A business bank account must be set up.
- Other terms & conditions apply.
This project is funded by UK Steel Enterprise. UK Steel
Enterprise (UKSE) is the wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Steel
tasked with the responsibility of helping the economic regeneration
of communities affected by changes in the steel industry. UKSE work
in steel areas across the UK assisting job and wealth creation by
supporting small and medium enterprises with finances and