UK Steel Enterprise Start-Up Grant
A grant for businesses up to 24 months old.
• Financial assistance for new businesses under 24 months old based in the Neath Port Talbot County Borough.
• Eligible costs up to 100%, maximum £500.
• Primarily aimed at new businesses who are unable to access other sources of funding.
• Expenditure incurred before grant application is made are ineligible.
• The business must provide full time employment for at least 1 person and the applicant must explain how the grant will have a positive impact on the business.
• This is a joint initiative between Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council and UK Steel Enterprise Limited.
• ICT Equipment
• Development of websites
• Building works to business premises
*Expenditure incurred prior to grant approval is not eligible for grant funding. Awarding of the grant is at the discretion of Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council.
How to Apply
Contact Sian Wyndham on 07971 719745 or email email@example.com for an application form.
Terms and Conditions
- Two comparable quotes will be required.
- The business must provide full time employment for the applicant.
- Proof of expenditure will be required for all items claimed for.
- A business bank account must be set up.
- Other terms & conditions apply.
This project is funded by UK Steel Enterprise. UK Steel Enterprise (UKSE) is the wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Steel tasked with the responsibility of helping the economic regeneration of communities affected by changes in the steel industry. UKSE work in steel areas across the UK assisting job and wealth creation by supporting small and medium enterprises with finances and premises.